This recipe is loaded with protein from lentils and antioxidants from the kale, garlic, and onion. It's great for a chilly, rainy day and perfect way to fuel up after a workout. It's gluten free, vegan, and very easy to digest.
3 cups Kale, chopped
1 cup lentils
1 32 oz low sodium vegetable broth
2 bay leaves
4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1/4 jalapeno finely chopped
1/2 onion finely chopped
Sea Salt to taste
1 Tbs coconut oil
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and jalapeño in coconut oil
2. Add kale and sauté lightly
3. Add vegetable broth and lentils
4. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the lentils are fully cooked.
5. Enjoy with love and gratitude!