It's a rainy Sunday morning and all you want sometimes is pancakes and some caffeine....in bed. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious so you can quickly make it and hop right back into bed for a cozy, lazy Sunday.
These babies are packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Indulging is necessary for a balanced lifestyle, but you also want to make sure you are indulging with clean, real food.
1. 1 1/3 cup gluten free flour 2. 1/2 tsp baking soda 3. 1/2 tsp baking powder
4. 1/2 tsp sea salt 5. Pinch of cinnamon 6. Flaxseed egg ( soak for 5 min: 1 tbs flaxseed, 2 tbs water) 7. 1/2 cup almond milk (adjust according to your liking of consistency) 8. 1 tbs coconut oil 9. You can dress it up walnuts or chocolate chip 10. Cook with coconut oil 11. cook 3-4 in each side on hot griddle 12. Mix peanut butter and maple syrup for the sauce to your preference 13. Walnuts to garnish
1. Mix ingredients 1-5 together.
2. Add in ingredients 6-9 and mix well with a fork .
3. I mixed 1 tbs of peanut butter and 1 tbs of maple syrup
4. Walnuts add the perfect crunch!
5. Eat with love and gratitude and go back to bed!