This 10 minute meal is my staple go- to on any weeknight. It's easy, soo delicious, and great for the digestive system and waistline. If you are looking for a deliciously, detoxing meal, look no further. I tell my clients, dinner should be the lightest meal of the day - and not just for weight loss, but for sound sleep and an optimal digestive system.
All the ingredients in this recipe are alkalizing for the body - meaning they help decrease inflammation in the body. Inflammation is one of the root causes for digestive issues, acne, weight gain, and decreased energy levels. If you have been feeling tired and sluggish this holiday season, this is great meal to get a jumpstart on regaining vibrant energy levels!
1. 1 cup parsley
2. 1/2 cup cilantro
3. 1/2 cup basil
4. 1/4 cup lime juice
5. 1 clove of garlic
6. 1/4 cup of any nuts or seeds of choice (I used sunflower seeds for this one)
7. 1/4 cup olive oil
8. Sea salt to taste
9. 1/4 avocado for a creamier texture (optional)
10. 1 zucchini per serving
1. Wash all the herbs and add in lime juice, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. Add some water to loosen up the blend as necessary.
2. Spiralize the zucchini in a bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy!
This can stay good in fridge for 2 days. You can always make extra and take the leftovers for lunch the next day.